CCI is known in the shooting sports industry for having reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance time and time again. So when doing some relaxed shooting on the range, consistency and reliability are a must. Having affordable options that perform with the same ballistics as high-grade competition loads is also a plus. It’s new production and non-corrosive.
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Bullet Weight: 17 Grain
- Bullet Style: Varmint Tip
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2650 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 265 ft.-lbs.
- Excellent quality ammunition.
- Made in the USA by CCI.
- Manf. Part #: 949CC
- Optimized for feeding and function in the new Savage Arms A17 semi-automatic rifle and can be fired through bolt-action 17 HMR firearms